- Conforms easily to radius surfaces
- Photographically reproduced black copy, logos and bar codes ensure accurate and reliable reads
- Anodizing process protects black copy, logos and bar codes from chemicals, abrasion and high temperatures
- Adhesives specially matched to surface for maximum adhesion
- Nearly 200 sizes means no extra tooling charge
Durability, reliability and versatility – all in one product! Foil Bar Code Labels are ideal for customers who require a flexible label that will conform to most surfaces, yet need a product that will withstand harsh conditions including chemicals, abrasion, solvents, and high temperatures.
Foil Bar Code Labels are available with or without a bar code. Black copy, logos and bar codes are photographically reproduced for maximum clarity and detail and then sealed within the anodic layer of the aluminum – ensuring accurate and reliable reads for years to come. Optional second colors are screen printed.
This product is just as effective in the office of a manufacturing plant as it is on the production floor. Uses and applications for this product are limited only by the customer’s imagination and with approximately 200 die sizes, chances are very likely we will have just the size you need. From tool control to calibration to original equipment identification, Foil Bar Code Labels are more than up to the challenge.