- Photographically reproduced black copy, logos and bar codes ensure accurate and reliable reads
- Anodizing process protects black copy, logos and bar codes from chemicals, abrasion and high temperatures
- Adhesives specially matched to surface for maximum adhesion or optional holes available for mechanical fasteners
- Optional intensification process increases heat resistance and improves the image resistance for other environmental conditions
- Break-away tab for easier liner removal
Metal Bar Code Nameplates combine reliability with the durability you have come to expect with any Metalcraft product. And now we’ve made them even easier to apply with a convenient break-away tab to assist with liner removal. They have consistently remained one of our most popular products for our customers because of their dependability as well as the options available including thickness of material, adhesive options and size selection.
With more than 500 sizes available chances are very likely we will have just the size you need. Available with or without a bar code, Metal Bar Code Nameplates are ideal for customers who require permanent nameplates to stand up in harsh environments. Black copy, logos and bar codes are photographically reproduced for maximum clarity and detail and then sealed within the anodic layer of the aluminum – ensuring accurate and reliable reads for years to come. Optional second colors are screen printed.
For applications where the nameplate will be exposed to higher temperatures or more extreme environmental conditions Metalcraft offers an optional intensification process that increases heat resistance to 1000°F (intermittent) and improves image resistance for other environmental conditions including damaging UV rays. In addition, this product is available with pressure-sensitive adhesive or optional holes for mechanical fastening.