Full-colour RFID label and tag printer from Primera
RX500e utilises the latest in ultra high-resolution colour inkjet technology to produce labels and tags at speeds of up to 63.5 mm (2.5”) per second and up to 108 mm (4.25”) wide.
Built-in, automatic RFID encoding makes it ideal for applications that need both colour and RFID, including file folders, asset tracking, retail & apparel tags, data storage tapes, lab specimens, wristbands, identification and visitor badges, phar-maceuticals and much more.
The integrated UHF reader/encoder is supplied by RFID industry leader Honeywell®. It supports EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 as well as ISO 18000 -6B and -6C.
Fast and Reliable On-Demand RFID Printing
RX500e is a true on-demand printer, which means that it prints, encodes, verifies and dispenses labels one at a time or hundreds at a time. You can make exactly the number of full-colour RFID labels and tags you need when and where you need them.
Features – Why integrate RX500e in your system?
- Built-in UHF reader/encoder from Honeywell® – for reliable, consistent reading and writing of RFID inlays.
- 4800 dpi print resolution – produces true photo-quality output along with ultra-sharp text, full-colour graphics and high-resolution linear and 2D bar codes.
- Single, high capacity ink cartridge – allows you to simplify inventory management and skips print head maintenance.
- Adjustable antenna position and variable gain – allows radio signals to be perfectly read and encoded on a single label at a time with no overbleeding.
- Small footprint and light weight – save desktop space and transport RX500e with ease.
- Compatible with Windows® 7/10+ – allows easy integration with industry standard and custom third-party software solutions.